Friday, September 18, 2009

Ryan Shupe & The Rubberband


Last night I decided to visit one of my more local cafes on Sunnyville Lane. I was sipping my little mug of hot chocolate when I saw that Ryan Shupe and his band started to set up on stage. I almost jumped out of my seat and screamed at them! That man is so fine. All bald men are awesome, but Ryan Shupe is the epitome of awesome hairless-ness.

I have a buddy that is a fan of them and he showed me this cool T-shirt he has. At first I didn’t notice what was written on the back, but then he pointed out to me that he had the entire band’s signature on it! I was so close to being jealous… What a lucky son of a gun.

I usually don’t like country music, but these guys rock! (No pun intended.) And their lyrics aren’t the sappy stuff that you hear from most of the stars. It’s short, sweet and to the point, emphasis on the SWEET.

No comments: